others

1.7.11

potato printing~

guess what is this???
haha~
actually it is a potato~ >< 
i know it seems like not a potato but it IS a potato...

few days ago, lecturer wanna use to do the potato printing at the class~
he wanted us to create a tessellation by using potato~


so, this is my 1st design for my potato~
like a beeee~~ ^^
cute right~ ^^ love it very much~
as u know~ i m not a very creative person
so it is very very very very hard for me to create this design... hu~

but... unfortunately..... as we know....
CIRCLE is really super duper hard to carve into the potato by using a small knife~~ ><
so... i give uo my 1st design... T^T



then.... after my brain functioning so hard~
finally comes up with my 2nd design~ ^^v
em... seems like some boat in the river~ c it??

and then... sorry for i m not taking photo during i carve my potato~
i m really very concentrate in the class~ XP blek~



ta~da~~~~
this is my potato after curved 

take 2



take 3

this is my draft~ 
and finally
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ta ta ta ta~~~~~ clap urs hand pls~~ biak biak biakbiak~~
okie okie.... i know it is not same with my actual design...
but i do very HARD to carve the potato~ 
but i dont know y...
i just cant match the line in between them... T^T



aftet tat i taking photo with "it" in my room~
i wish to take this photo in the classroom actually..
but i m shy to take the photo in front my lecturer.... ><


take 2~ ^^v <3

p/s: fang~ i m wearing BSMM d t-shirt ler~ >< blek~

No comments:

Post a Comment