others

14.8.11

tesselation

this is one of my assignment..
This is just 1 of the part in a assignmetn..
really felt very tired to finish it.. 
sign....
but luckily i get to finish it on time ^^

here somes to my 1st tesselation with 
nice right? (say yes pls~~~ T^T)

this is d design
i tried to let it become something like a river..
but... 
 i failed to do it.. T^T



This is my second tesselation... Escher type tesselation..
It takes me HOURS  of time~~!!
i even redo it for twice time...
not enough sleep during those day..
every day slept in d class.. XP
so so so so tired.. ><

yes, this is elephant..
it really takes me a lot and a lot of time to decorate it..
and finally... 
i ask my sister to help me..
she done it in about 15 minute..
keik~ so fast~!!
then what for i sit in front of the table about fews hours for this design~!!
whatever~ at least i got a design finally~
thx sis~ love u~ <3


capture with it before going to class




capture this in d class~
this made me is the last person who hand in d mounting board.. ><


its late~ good night~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment