others

3.1.12

2012 To Do List

happy new year 2012 image picture card
Hey guys~ Happy new year~~
I m just come back from Hatyai today~
As what i say in the previous post, i am having my new year in Hatyai, Thailand
I will be going to blog about Haiyai soon~ (maybe 2 days or 3 days)
Stay Tuned


Anyway, it is still some target for me to do in 2012

1. Solve my face's problem
Haiz.. my face's problem.. my forehead full of acne and i just cant solve it. I try every way i know and i not only cant solve it and it become worse and worse. Pity me. What can i do is just take care of my face and DO NOT simply try any product and i hope that i can find the best way to solve it.

2. Keep fit
This is always my target every year but then i just cant achieve it every year too. I just didnt have enough patient and determination to do it. I just... cant reject those delicious food. Some more i have a bad habit which is i will suddenly wanna eat some food or snacks suddenly. Anyway, it become my target again this year and i hope that i can really achieve it

3.Take care of my body's health
As you know, i didnt have a well health body. My nose sensitive and i will get flu easily especially in the morning. Some more,my intestines and stomach is not good as others and it may bring bad effect in the future.  


4. Save money 
Yes~!! I need to save my money as much as i can. It is quite hard for me because i still have many plan to do especially the trip i plan to go this year. I set some of the target for myself and luckily i reach one of it ONLY in 2011.


5. Get a new Handset
okie, i know that i will be achieve it definitely in my 21 birthday. Mummy promise me to buy a new phone for me seen my phone already broken down few month ago.But that she insist to buy it for me during my birthday because she says that if i get my birthday present earlier then i will lose the "feeling" of receive the birthday present during my birthday. Anyway.. thx mummy


6. Get a part time job
I hope that i can achieve it this year but unfortunately i fail. I hope that i can get a REAL part time job during my holiday to increase my experience.


7. Upgrade my makeup skill 
I know my make up skill is not good yet and i hope that i can upgrade my skill in order to let my become more prettier and nicer. I know some of the people will says that make up is not good actually but in fact some of the people also says that make up is one of the ways to show the good courtesy to others people. Moreover, i m not make up everyday or anywhere and I just wanna to increase my knowledge to let myself to become a smart and elegant lady.


8. Trip to UK farm
Hope that this target will be achieve this year because this is our class trip in 2011 at first. But because of some problem, we force to cancel it and i hope that it will be no problem this year. 

9.Trip to Singapore
As what u all know, Singapore is near from Johor. Whenever i told others people that i study in johor, they must ask the same question which is "Are you went Singapore during your college life?" okie.. that answer is definitely not. This is not i dont want. Some time the problem is about the money... >< I have been going to Singapore before but i hope that i will be have a chance to go with my friend. It is different feeling when going the same place with others people. 

10. Having a trip to Taiwan
I always wanna to travel anywhere and this year i hope that i will going to Taiwan. Me and my friends plan to go there in the end of 2012 and the first problem always is the money and there is also many problem others than money. Moreover i dont have the confidence that we will go there successfully or not actually.

11. Get more new friends (not from facebook)
I always have some problem in making new friends. Friends are important for me but I m not like others people who can make mew friends easily. Many people says that i m quiet but actually i m not. I cant talk with others people easily besides of friends and family. Sometimes i think that it is quite difficult and tired to find a topic to talk with someone i dont know and i hope that i will solve it this year.


12. Increase my bloggie's population
I know my blog is not popular as others and i like it actually. But i also hope that i will increase my follower and reader no matter how. 


So, there is 12 target for me this year temperately. However, I will not force myself to reach my target but i will try my best to achieve it. 

It is late actually. Good night~
By the way, i will be going back to college tomorrow and... no matter how i reluctant to leave my hometown   but i also need to face it in the end... 
By the way~ i miss my college friends~ miss u all baby~~ <3 <3        

No comments:

Post a Comment