others

16.5.11

study?? shooting~~

Suppose milk and coffee come my room to study with me and mushroom~
(and of course eating too)
but i dont know why...
suddenly we all take our camera out and keep shooting here and there~
these is my result~~ ^^

honey star and coco pops

my pens and highlighter 


here comes milk's hand, coffee's hand and my winnie the pooh

and vege's junk fruit... (we ate her junk fruit without her attend)


milk~~ (cute~~)


coffee~ (leng lui~~)

and me~~

us~~
em... i want to explain that..
that time we do together,
but we arent taking photo together~ ><
(because it looks like both of them comes my room with the different time)

summore.....
where is mushroom???
haha~
we didnt take her photo actually~
cause she is facebooking that time~~~
><




No comments:

Post a Comment