others

11.5.11

New header~

Yea Yea~
I change my blog template again~ ^^
i change my name from "milo sis" to "Just Look at Me Now"
><
 feel shy when i see this name at above my blog there..
haha~

Actually, this name i copied from the book i read recently
of couse, the name of the book is "Just Look at Me Just Now" written by Nell Dixon

Especially thanks to Milk~
love her so much~
thanks for her to help me take my new header picture~
this is d original one~
sources from: necklace from moo~ and mushroom's bed~ 
surprise~ haha~ 
love this photo~
got feel ler~~~
milk~ ur skill in photo capturing become more and more professional le wei~~
fell proud of u~ ^^v


after edited by using 美图秀秀
seriously, d function in that software is usefully
love it~ XP


2 comments:

  1. 哈哈...header 美也该归功于你的 edit 啊!
    没有你的 edit, 它也只不过张普通的 pic 而已... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no no~~
    没有你的照片我没办法找到我的header啦~

    ReplyDelete