others

14.5.11

unusual outing

yaya~ i need to retype tis again...
in this time...
in this night...
I AM SO TIRED + SLEEPY~!!!

ok... lets talk about the topic 
why unusual?
because we normally went out on Friday after class~
^^
but this week, we went out by thursday~~
surprise???  (ok... i guess no...)
it is because we were having a meeting about the coming exam on Friday by 3 o clock in afternoon~~
we could not outing on friday by this week anymore,
so we decided to went out on Thursday~

BUT~!!
unfortunately.....
its rain.....
started to rain at about 12.30...
arg~
why not 1.30~
at least tat time i would be in the shopping center lor~
(em... fang~ lets me explain ya~ we only allow to go out from maktab after 1 o clock during weekday)

rain~ 
( saw my mashimaro? and its...... 
i know "it" already 变形 , but it is always my mashimaro in my memory... >< )

cant saw d rain d these photo actually...
( i know my camera is not tat good~ )


of course~ with my dearest rilakkuma~~
(milk~ not kukumaru lar~~~)



latest~ that day's look~
normal~*
my hair curly curly le ler~ ><
ignore the background pls...

and... of course...
i spend "unexpected" money with the "unexpected" things again.. 
this kind of things always happen on me~ ><
okie~ i wanna to sleep ler~ good nite~
p/s:  to dearest blogger~ pls dont delete my post again... i really tired to retype it again... pls... ><

No comments:

Post a Comment