others

10.9.11

lazy lazy and lazy~~~!!!!!

Again, i m just so so so so so lazy to update my blog... T^T
i know there are something to share during my holiday, but i m really very lazy to share about it at here.
Especially when i need to recall it again and again or thinking about whether my english is correct or not..

haiz... really speechless about my holiday life....

1st ---- go klcc book fair with , bro and sis, yoga, others friend, meet yee hong, 1 of my secondary friend who i m not meet her since graduation, finally, meet cc at book fair, say hi, and go back home.

2nd ---- go Taman Negara. play play play, walk walk walk, tired tired tired, eat eat eat, sleep sleep sleep. DONE... Actually there are a lot of things and beautiful picture which capture by cousin... but... sorry about that.. i m just so lazy to upload here... for those who want to c d picture, pls refer to my facebook. em... try to search it from my cousin's album pls.. ><

3rd ---- cousin's wedding. nothing to say. sorry for no picture. i think there is some picture at my other's cousin there.

4th ---- PBS~~!!!!! bla bla bla bla bla~  1 word, tired~!!

5th ---- my HOMEWORK~!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent done it until now since i have so many time to do it actually.... even now i m still do not have the mood to settle it.. >< feel like it is so so so boring in college's life... school new sem, enjoy for 1 month, assignment assignment and assignment, rush rush rush, assignment pass up, enjoy, exam exam and exam, and finally holiday~~~  and then the next sem start again..every year is just the same and nothing else happened... T^T i need some interesting motivation~~!!! sign....

nothing to say anymore... bye.. have to settle my homework 1st... 我的进度已经超级严重的慢慢慢了~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment