others

10.10.11

2-10-2011


Keep goin back home during these fews week.
Last week went back home again and hang out with fang and seven again~
Chicky didnt join us this time since she is having her undang test the next day

actually we didnt go anywhere~
but that day is a special day for me because this is my 1st time drove to I-City and Summit there~
Went I-City there to fetch seven from the Car Repairing Center 
and then went Summit there to fetch fang from her hostel
wow~ feel so proud of me~ haha
although they keep complain with my driving skills 
and keep shouting that they havent get married yet.. ><
lolz.. wei~!! i m not that worst okkkkk~~

thx seven for told me the direction to I-city and Summit there 
and luckily your car broken down that day
haha~ 
if not i wont have this opportunity to fetch them~ 
haha~ (since seven dont allow me to drive her car.. =.=)

Of course, after that they drove my car and i just sat beside them~ 
haha~ love to sit others car rather than drive myself~ XP

after that, we just having a branch at old town and then went fang's home
we played monopoly~ XP
then we went Pasir Penambang to eat out dinner
and lastly, we continue our game at fang's house until 12~ 
so crazy we are~ ><

hey hey~ i will be goin back again after 1 week~ XP
we gonna to be crazy again~~ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment