others

22.9.12

failed travel plan



Hey guys~ i m back~
  Did you all realize that AirAsia having their promotion again??


yup~ according to the information above, 
me and my friends decided to go Kota Kinabalu in June next year

tadaa~~
and the price is quite cheap...
just RM65 per person
and i heard that it is RM164++ before this offer
so this means that we will save around RM100 per person
Because it is quite cheap and worth to us,
so i volunteer to help all of us book d ticket by online



but then..........



what i get these day is just..... loading and loading...
i wait for few hours in few days but i still cant get into the page
i even havent select which day and which place we want to go and i just stuck at there after the main page...

after waiting for few days.. i decided to ask my friend, hsiu, try booking the ticket and loading into AirAsia at the same time with me...
after a few second... she told me that the time on the date that we decided to go was sold out.... 
and there is no more offer price which is suitable for us..

by the time she told me..
i m still loading at the page...
is this my laptop's problem?
we use the same wifi in hostel before but why i cant load into the page
no matter i use my broadband or wifi in my house?
why i just stuck at there after the main page?


so... what to do? we just cancel our plan..... T^T




guys.. so sorry about that...
we cant manage to go kk this time..
i know it is my fault...
i dont know that it is my laptop's problem or what?
so sorry about that again.. ><


anyway..
i do hope that AirAsia still have the others offer again so that we still have the chance to travel to kk next time ~ ^^

**think possitive**




No comments:

Post a Comment