others

5.4.11

married~~~~~!!


wow~ yea~ i am married~~!! hahaha~ 
so sudden rite? me too~ ^^



yaya~ she is my wife/husband.. ><
moo~~~
shy shy~~ @@
beautiful and cute rite~ ^^ feel proud of her
These is d latest picture for me and her during our gathering with fang and yyy
(ok~ ok~ fang, i know~ suppose to be me and fang meet up with moo and yyy)

at toilet actually~ take 1~ ^^

take 2~ ^^

take....
em... actually i havent prepare yet ler....
so......

wahahahaha~
then this is what i do with u all~ XP (just kidding lar~ kidding~ ><)
actually tat time we suppose to take photo together~
and then... 
i dun know y after i taok this photo then only i realized that they are not prepaid yet~ XP


LOVE outing~ 
before that please make sure that there is a car as our transport anyway~
bus is NOT accepted my dear~ 
(em... i mean when i m holiday~ no more choice in maktab~)

y? well~ can u imagine that i try to let myself look good~ nice~
dress well~ wear short pants~ makeup if possible~
but when i go into d bus....
especially when the weather is hot....
too many people in bus....
"wai lao" in every where....
"weird" uncle in bus....
standing in bus more than 1 hours....
rushing to d bus stop.....
and i need to count the timing to take bus which is not too many people...
rush to back home before 5 o clock.. (5 o clock is after office time)

arg~~~
no no no no no~
i hate kapar's bus...
that's my experience when i m in secondary school... 
too many "wai lao"
too hot...
too rush...
omg~~ ohhhhhhh~

ok ok ok~~ out of topic~~~
my title suppose to be married rite?
okie~
so~

this is d process that she propose with me ....


moo: wow~ i want to marry u~
me: oh~ really~ ok~ i DO~

THE END~
(em... something like that lar... i dont remember that clear actually..)

so~ we get married~
just like that~ XP
haha~
milk say i am too "cincai"
i should say YES after i get ring and flower~
so? is tooooo lateeee~
i only realize this after milk remind me about it~
aiya~~!! >< i should remember that~~~

p/s: (especially for fang...) 
next time hor if my mummy ask me that kind of "question" hor~  i can say that i am married with moo already~~~~ ala ala ala ala blekkkk~~!!! hahaha~ guess what will she say?? hehe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment