others

23.4.10

friend's birthday~

yesterday 22 of april... is my secondary best friend's birthday~
haha~ she sms me and said that want to call me at nite and ask me faster borrow my friend's phone...
v talk about half and hour i think~ long time din talk with her le~ feel good tat time~
heard about her idol's news~ other friend's news and so on~ but seem like i didn't tell her anything~
heard that one of my friend together with her ex-boyfriend again.....
dun know how many times they want together and then break up.....
although i dont like her bf.. but i really hope that they will be together forever~
and... wont break my friend's heart again....
or else.....i wont forgive him anymore....
dont know y she wan to be together with him again after he break her heart so many times....
maybe.... and i think so.... she really like him...... 5 years already.....
anyway~ love them so much~ >
miss them~ ><>
whatever~ happy birthday to my friend~~ muak~ love u~
i know that she doesn't really like her birthday~ because this means that she old one year again~
but~ anyway~ happy birthday~ may ur dream come true~ god bless u~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment